Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA lately in the whole blog-writing-world. I just wanted to let you know I am actually in Washington D.C. for a work trip. I meant to write before I left but of course I ran out of time.

So far the trip has been good. I felt a little nervous about the whole traveling experience, sitting in a conference for >8hours a day, unpredictable meals, etc, but so far it has already been better than expected. The flight was uneventful...no blood clots that I know of. Yes, I would think of that. Don't worry, I was flexing my feet during the flight. I thought I was going to be like the only pregnant girl at the conference (it is mainly dominated by male surgeons), but I actually saw 2 pregnant girls walking around. Funny how that is reassuring!

I'll definitely write a longer post when I get home and post pictures!

1 comment:

  1. When we recently flew to Vegas, I was so paranoid about blood clots that I went to the restroom about 5 times just to stretch. And then I flexed my feet over and over. I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete