Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Nothing like a good, hot drink from Starbucks...yummy. Although have I mentioned Kev and I are TOTALLY addicted to iced carmel macchiotas? Well we are, and I attribute this nasty habit to my mother who bought me one nearly every day she was here after Elliott was born (you just think I'm kidding). I hate to see this addiction end when cold weather hits (although it will probably help our budget...and my waist).
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
- She is just fitting into 0-3 months clothes but I am now buying all 3-6 months clothes. I am frantically trying to put her in all of her cute 0-3 months outfits because she is growing out of them so fast.
- We just moved up to size 2 diapers. Can you say blowouts? That seems to be our cue as to when she needs the next size up in diapers. Not a very fun cue.
- She is still nursing every 3 hours during the day for about 15-20 minutes and is taking 1 bottle daily with 3-4 ounces from daddy. She loves to eat! I've tried to give the bottle to her once or twice and she said "forget it, give me the real deal lady".
- Her last feeding is at 10 and she has been regularly sleeping until 4 or after then we wake her at 7 or 7:30. The last 2 nights she slept over 8 hours and we had to wake her at 7 or 7:30...I feel like a new woman! Longest sleep since she was born.
- She still follows her eat/wake/sleep cycle really well and is usually up anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- She takes naps on her tummy during the day (I know, totally breaking the rules) and we still swaddle her at night.
- Still loving that pacifier...we use it as a cue for naptime.
- She LOVES to look at herself in the mirror. Hello beautiful.
- She loves to stand and seems to be really strong.
- She is smiling regularly at us (as well as the wall, ceiling, and other random inanimate objects) and has started to try to "talk" to us. LOVE it!