Our sweet little man is 3 months old! As he reached this 3 month mark, I was reminded of how fun this age is. He is becoming so much more responsive, he's generally very happy, and he is sleeping so much better. More sleep=a happier mommy. Here are some things I don't want to forget.
- He can squeeze into several 0-3 month sleepers (mainly because I hate to buy new ones with the weather getting nicer), but he generally wears 3-6 month clothes.
- He started wearing size 3 diapers right after he turned 3 months old.
- He is still eating every 3 hours during the day, and he will take 4 ounces from a bottle when I'm at work.
- He still has his last feeding around 10 then will sleep usually until somewhere between 6 and 7. He has his exceptions (today he slept until 7:30 and yesterday he woke up at 5), but I am SO happy he is sleeping better. Now if E would quit waking up in the middle of the night. If it's not one, it's the other.
- He still does his eat/play/sleep routine, but he is definitely not as good of a napper as Elliott. Also, he has reached that point where he has a difficult time sleeping in his bouncer/car seat. He needs quiet to sleep.
- He has such a laid back personality. He spends lots of time in his bouncer just looking around. So precious! He has really started liking the little animals on his bouncer, particularly the green one.
- He loves to smile and will just about smile at anyone (very different from Miss E).
- He has a chronic stuffy nose. I'm not a fan. I'm beginning to wonder if he has allergies like his mommy.
- He rarely cries...only if he is really tired.
- He seems to like bath time and he likes to kick his legs like crazy.
- He loves to watch his big sister. He thinks she is the coolest.
- He has started laughing more. So stinking cute!
I truly cannot get enough of his smiles!! He warms my heart on a daily basis and we're so thankful the Lord blessed us with him!
I wanted to throw this picture in just because. Miss E wearing her first, big girl pony tail. She's getting so big!