Friday, January 10, 2014

10 years.

10 years.

3,650 days.

87,600 hours.

3 kids, 1 miscarriage.

2 cities, 3 homes.

7 and 1/2 years where one of us was in school (and still counting).

7 jobs between us both.

I am so thankful for each and every hour, day and year the Lord has allowed us to spend together, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!

Photos through the years...
 Just dating...gotta love the hair!
 Engaged!
 In Eureka Springs with our BFFs.  Hello blondie.
Camping in the Redwoods. 
 Seattle.  One of our favorite cities.
 Our first Christmas card. 
 Anja's wedding.
California.
 Ziplining in Alaska.
 Our family of 3.
Then 4.
 And now 5 although I don't have a good picture with us all together.

It's so fun to look back at all our pictures and see how much we have changed (children have definitely aged us..ha), but also just to remember how much fun we've had the past 10 years.  Together we have laughed, cried, prayed, played, grieved, fought, and loved.  He has challenged me to change the way I think, get out of my comfort zone, see the good in change, and so much more.  I can't imagine marrying a more perfect man for me.  I look forward to the adventures in the road ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment