Monday, February 24, 2014

A picture a week

Inspired by this friend, I decided to try to post a weekly photo of each of my kids in 2014.  Obviously, I am behind...like 8 weeks behind...but I'm going to try to do a little catch up.  I might not have a picture of each kid every week and they might be poor quality iphone pics, but we'll take what we got.  I think this will help me blog more consistently.  Here we go...

1/52

A photo of each of my kids every week in 2014

 Elliott and I love to bake together although it is slightly exhausting because she wants to do EVERYTHING on her own.  However, I love these sweet moments spent just the two of us.
 Terrible picture, but Mason and Campbell went to their first movie in the theater.  We went to Frozen as a family and it was so.much.fun.
Oh my sweet girl!  I love when they can sleep anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment