Friday, December 10, 2010

So much can happen...

One year ago, I found out I was pregnant. Definitely one of the top 5 best days of my life!! I still remember it like yesterday...waking up early to take the test, watching in disbelief as the little positive sign appeared, joyously telling Kev. It makes me smile just thinking about it. I remember feeling completely ecstatic and yet filled with a paralyzing fear that something might happen to our sweet baby, wanting to rejoice and tell everyone we knew and yet also feeling like we should proceed cautiously since we already had one miscarriage. Such an emotional day!

It's hard to believe that 8 months from that day, we would have this precious girl.
"I think I might wake up but everything is so bright!"
"Hello world!"

And now she's getting so big! It's hard to believe she is already 4 months old! We're so thankful God has blessed us with this sweet baby girl and so thankful for that day one year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment