Sunday, March 9, 2014

9/52

9/52

A photo of each of my kids every week in 2014
I bought some swim suits this week the kids and it made me realize two things: 1. It will be awesome when it's warm enough to wear these things and 2. My little girl isn't so little anymore. She is looking so grown up these days. She picked this suit out of two options I gave her and was very pleased with her choice. 
Oh my...I just love her little wrist rolls and knuckle dimples. She is a rolly little girl but so so cute!  
I captured this sweet moment with the kids this week. Mason insisted he sit on E's lap while she read him a book. It's these moments I want imprinted on my brain...not the bickering, exhausting moments. These are such precious moments amongst many tiring, "I want to scream" moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment