Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another wedding and 20 weeks

A sweet couple from our church got married this weekend, so we made the drive to Ponca City to celebrate the fun occasion. Unfortunately, Kev had to work so I tagged along with some of our good friends. It was a fun trip even though it was short and sweet.

Ann and Omar's first dance as a married couple

Our sweet friends

Anna and Andrea-so thankful for you girls!

Also, I am now to the monumental halfway point of the pregnancy! I'd like to say the time has passed quickly, but it actually feels like I have been pregnant forever! I am excited to see my belly growing, but it definitely makes it difficult to find clothes to wear. It was an adventure to find a dress I felt cute in (key phrase) to wear to the wedding. I actually settled on a dress I bought at a garage sale last year for $1 that I had never worn before...I knew there was a reason I kept it. I'm so excited our sweet baby girl is growing!!

P.S. We tried to change locations today for the picture to get a clearer picture, but apparently we have no free walls that have good lighting in our house. Guess we'll have to settle for blurry pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Your little bump is SO cute! I'm pretty sure you're going to be an adorable pregnant girl! Was their wedding at the Marland Mansion? That's where Aaron and I got married and the pics look pretty familiar...

    ReplyDelete