Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update

So for those of you wondering what happened with my bridesmaid dress saga, after talking to my mom, I decided to just see if someone could take it out (is that the right expression) before the wedding. Kev took it to the seamstress on Monday (I had clinic), and she agreed to do it! I just picked it up today...I haven't tried it on yet, but I keep thinking, what would I do now even if it didn't fit since we're leaving tomorrow to go home. I'll let you know and take pictures.

Also, here are the long awaited belly pics. Excuse the blurriness...we got a new camera (like last summer), and we're still having a hard time with the settings. I blame the camera and not our lack of skills. Baby E's growing!

12 weeks

17 weeks

Oh the beautiful belly shot...gotta love it. Maybe now you can see why my dress was extremely tight.

I also thought I'd include a picture of our beautiful new Pottery Barn dishes. I love them! It was definitely a splurge, but I've always wanted them and this year for my birthday I decided it was now or never. Kev and I actually got our original "everyday" dishes from Walmart, assuming that we would just get new ones when we got tired of them. Here we were, 6 years later, Walmart dishes chipped which drove me crazy, and I thought now or never. I didn't figure we could justify new dishes once we have a new baby. They are significantly larger than our old dishes, but we still love them!

5 comments:

  1. Erica, you're killing me. You have such a perfect tiny tummy, mine is looking humongous! And I'm a week behind you. I have a sneaking suspicion that you might be the adorable tiny pregnant person and maybe I'll be a whale this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute belly bump!!! :o) So happy for you two! Can't wait to meet Baby E. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I can already tell you're going to be nothing but belly you skinny thing! So adorable- and I love the belly pics, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute!! Your belly is tiny, but there is definitely a little something growing in there!!! Keep posting belly pictures!

    And, I love your dishes!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...we love your blog! I was cracking up at the dress story! Hopefully the wedding is soon!! I love the pictures and that you are wearing the same thing! It makes it so fun to go back and see how tiny you were! I think you're growing at a normal rate! I just looked at my 17 weeks picture and was showing a little bump like you...now I am a horse! I can't wait to see you this summer when you're as big as I am now!!!

    ReplyDelete