Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun summer!

I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while but have not gotten a chance. Sooo...there a little old but too cute to not post. Several weeks ago, we participated in Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) walk. This is the second year we participated in the walk because our precious "fake nephew" who is four was diagnosed with Type I diabetes two years ago. Obviously, this has DRASTICALLY changed his life and we want to always support him and his family in whatever ways we can.
Cute little family. Ummm, yeah, virtually impossible to get one where we are all looking.
My mom was in town for the weekend and got to participate in the fun.
So tired after missing her morning nap but so hip in her new shades.

After the walk, we got to go to Benton's first birthday party.
He was absolutely precious and was the best first cupcake eater I have EVER seen. He ate the whole cupcake in about 1 minute. So funny!
My friend Jen (Benton's mommy) who is pregnant with twins and looks FANTASTIC!
Elliott enjoyed the watermelon...and the plastic spoon apparently.

My little sis is having a gender reveal party this weekend so I'm super excited to join her in celebrating this new little one! I'm sure I'll have some great pics to post after this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment