Friday, March 29, 2013

Sweet things....

I have done such a poor job posting updates lately, and the main reason is we have basically run out of space on my computer to upload pictures. I do realize there are ways to fix this issue, but unfortunately neither Kev or I are very computer savvy. We can also tend to procrastinate on things we don't enjoy. Surely no one else out there does this, right? :) Every weekend, I think, this is it. We're going to deal with it this weekend...but the weekends go so quickly and I do often feel I look back and so little has been accomplished. Such is life, I suppose.

So what have we been up lately?
We've been fighting off stomach bugs by snuggling with daddy.
Dressing like princesses with friends.
Playing together and learning how to walk.
And opening fun packages sent by thoughtful family members.

It's the simple things...

No comments:

Post a Comment