Sunday, May 2, 2010

D.C part 2

Finally, the long awaited pictures from D.C. that prove that Kev and I were actually there together (and some strange man wasn't just taking my pictures).

Pizza Paridiso...aka the best pizza place in Georgetown (in our opinion).

We LOVED Zaytinya's, a Mediterranean restaurant. Why can't they build more restaurants like this in Oklahoma?

Right outside the capitol...no you can't see it but the flowers were pretty.

Us and Abe.
Kev in his quest to take the perfect picture.

I am planning on posting belly pics soon. I keep forgetting to take a picture on the actual week mark (which was Saturday), so it will have to be 25 weeks and 2 days I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the belly pics! I am fascinated by other pregnant bellies now because I find mine so interesting. :) Plus, I'm betting you are cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete