Thursday, January 5, 2012

Snow!!!

There are so many post ideas I have buzzing around in my brain, but it's been a little hard to find a moment when my hands are free and I have the time to write them. Not going to lie, when Elliott lays down for her afternoon nap, usually writing a post isn't on the top of my priority list. Instead, I have to decide between showering, napping, cleaning, being productive, returning phone calls, or just spending a few minutes snuggling my sweet baby boy. Usually I choose snuggling...and resting. Let's face it, aren't those the two best things on the list? :)

So instead of going in order and posting about Mason's birth story or Christmas, I decided to post some pictures of Elliott's first experience playing in the snow. Yesterday, we toted all our snow gear over to some good friends' house to let our daughters play in the snow.
It took a while getting all their gear on. Snow boots, check. Mittens, check. Hats, check. Coats, check.
Elliott was OFF as soon as her feet hit the snow.
She LOVED the snow...even when she fell and face-planted in it.

She loves her Daddy!




Group picture. Don't worry...Mason was warm and cozy inside. It's hard to tell in this picture, but Elliott was throwing a fit because she wanted to be down playing in the snow and did NOT want to be picked up. Oh the drama.
Mason and I snuggling inside. He is 10 days old here.

It looks like we've got ourselves a little snow bunny. I guess it's good that we now live in a place that gets lots of snow. Also good that her Daddy loves to play in the snow too. However, I'm sure we're all going to be sick and tired of the snow and cold weather by the time this winter is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment