Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friends for the weekend

We had an amazing weekend with friends visiting from Oklahoma! We felt so blessed that they would take time out of their busy schedules to come see us. It was such a fun, refreshing weekend. They got here late Friday night, then we sent Saturday just hanging around South Bend...walking around campus, watching OU beat Texas (what better weekend to have fellow Sooner fans in town??), showing them our favorite spots, and just catching up. Then we had a glorious day in Chicago on Sunday. I don't have time tonight to write an adequate post on our amazing day in Chicago so I'm saving it for tomorrow...and I have lots of pictures. Here is just a small taste.

My lunch is made, purse is packed, outfit laid out...tomorrow's the big day. My first day back at work. It's hard to imagine getting out of the door by 7 when that's usually what time I'm lazily eating breakfast and drinking coffee. Let's just say it *might* be a small adjustment. That mixed with the fact of dressing up again. Don't get me wrong, there is a part of me that likes to dress up...just not the part of me that is pregnant. A little more difficult feeling cute in dress clothes. Oh how I miss you scrubs. Lord give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment