Monday, June 11, 2012

A few good ones

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed our "out-takes" from our little photo shoot.  Although the majority of the pics were not great, we did have a couple pictures that were decent.  Not nearly as funny, but here they are.
 A glimmer of a smile on Miss E.  This is about the best she'll give us.
 I love when she crosses her arms.  Such a big girl thing to do, but she still looks so little doing it.
 Our little man's still serious but at least we got a smirk out of Elliott.
 I finally got her to laugh because she was sticking her hand in her mouth and I kept pulling it out.  The key is NEVER ask her to smile.  Total disaster if you do.
Our big girl.  She'll be two in less than two months.  Oh how I love her and yet there are days I think she may make me lose my mind (not really...but kind of).  There are many differences in our personalities, and I think they become more and more apparent to me as she gets older.  These differences have just made me realize my intense need for the Lord's wisdom and direction in loving her, raising her, shaping her.  It's a daunting task and yet I'm excited to see how much God has already taught me.  God is SO good.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures even if Elliott isn't always smiling. You dress them so cute too!

    ReplyDelete