Our sweet baby girl is 1 month old (and 2 days to be technical), which is so hard to believe. She is getting so big!
Info from her first month:
- She can still wear some newborn stuff but is quickly growing into 0-3 months clothes.
- She still eats like a champ and is eating 7 or 8 times a day for 20-30 minutes. She started drinking out of a bottle which we do about every other day (still slower than nursing currently).
- She is wearing size 1 diapers. Best.thing.ever. She has only had 1 blowout since we switched.
- She went 5 & 1/2 hours between feedings at night several nights ago but usually only goes 4-5 hours.
- She LOVES her bouncy chair. She is starting to be able to really focus on the mushroom and other toys above her.
- She likes it when we read and sing to her (dad's favorite books are anything Dr. Seuss).
- She loves her supervised tummy naps.
- She is getting more and more alert during the day and stays awake anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 & 1/2 hours.
- She gets the hiccoughs after EVERY feeding...poor girl.
- She has the cutest sneeze ever...I love it!
- She may have smiled at us but it's still hard to tell if it is AT us or because the milk makes her feel so good.
Crazy spiky hair.
So exhausted after eating.
Enough already with the pictures!
There is so much more but how can I put it all in words...her super cute faces and noises, her little habits she's developing. We love her so much and are so thankful for our sweet girl!