Sunday, February 27, 2011

6 Month Stats

Miss E went to the pediatrician on Friday for her 6 month well child check and here are her stats:

Weight: 19 pounds 5 ounces (91%)
Length: 29 inches (99%)
Head Circumference: 17 3/4 inches (95%)

So our little girl is not so little. One more inch and she actually is the length of her car seat. Darn. One more thing we need to get. Just for comparison sake, I thought I would include my stats when I was 6 months old.

Weight: 19 pounds 3 ounces
Length: 27 inches

So as you can see, I was no small child. I was shorter than her and weighed just slightly less. Like I've said before, she didn't have a chance to be petite. :)

2 comments:

  1. She makes Paisley seem so tiny!!! We're pulling up the rear in the 25%, so there's a big difference in our girls. It's crazy how close in size you two were. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy, I was just looking at Lucy's 6 month stats and no joke they are just about identical! Elliott is one inch longer than Lucy, but everything else is exactly the same! Enjoy those little rolls, Lucy still definitely has some but not near what she had at one point. Happy six months E!

    ReplyDelete