Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Family visit

My mom, dad, and one of my sisters were able to come for a visit this past weekend, and we had such a fun time together! Of course we didn't take any pictures together (welcome to the world of parenthood), but I did get some cute shots when they were playing with Elliott.
Papa "eating" Elliott's feet. She thought it was pretty funny!
Of course Truman ALWAYS wants to be part of the action!! My sister was amazed at how much Truman was like a strong-willed child. He is very demanding and always wants attention...unfortunately these traits worsen when we have company.
"Mimi, this necklace is fabulous! I must get one."
Just chilling with Aunt Anja.
Why do kids love to be upside down? I mean, do they really like the feeling of all the blood rushing to their head? I think the last time I stood on my head (which was quite some time ago), I felt like my eyeballs were going to pop out. Not fun!
"Love my Mimi!"
And I thought I would throw in a picture of me getting home from work. She was really excited to see me...I'm sure of it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute Pics Erica! Callie likes to be upside down too and I mentioned it to my mom once and she said that since they were like that for the better part of 9 months in the womb that is no wonder why they like it. :) Made sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous and sad I wasn't there! That's all. And I love ya'll:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love that. Looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete