Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First family picnic

I've been meaning to post these pictures for several days now, but obviously it hasn't happened. It is amazing how difficult it is to find the time to blog some days. I think I'm seeing this happen more frequently because the older Elliott gets, she is taking fewer naps and when she is awake, she is more active. I'm sure it's only the beginning of total life chaos. I can't wait! :)

Last Friday, we met Kev on campus for our first family picnic. Although it was a little cool and breezy, we had lots of fun, and I hope we are able to have many more picnics in the future. After we ate, we just walked around campus...never gets old.
Elliott was loving the grass. She had never seen such green grass before...almost looked good enough to eat. At least that's what she thought.
Gotta love midday daddy time!
Our sweet little family. Excuse her terribly mismatched outfit. I wasn't expecting it to be so chilly.

I was going to type more but the girl is awake so I guess I better go feed her lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment