Sunday, December 4, 2011

37 weeks

I have done a terrible job posting pics of my "bump" progression, but here is the picture we took today...37 weeks (and 1 day but who's counting?). I definitely feel pregnant, back pain and all. I'm to the stage where I feel the need to audibly grunt when I stand up. It's really attractive, I assure you. :) But the good thing is Baby Boy is growing and for that I am SO very thankful! I saw the doctor last Thursday and she checked me and said my cervix was thinning but no dilation yet. SO...I guess we'll see.

I was able to check a major thing off my list tonight...I finally completed AND ordered Elliott's one year baby book. I have been making a book for her on Shutterfly for, oh the past YEAR, and 101 pages later (the max), I finished it. I must say, I'm quite proud of myself because I was able to order it 50% off, with an additional $10 off, and free shipping. I saved a total of $115. Still not a cheap baby book, but I think it will be totally worth it!

When I was downloading these pictures of the bump, I found some cute pics of Miss E we took over a month ago at the park. We had walked to the park and let her swing for a little bit. Gotta love a little girl in a hat and gloves!!!


I feel like I need to post this disclaimer. When I first saw the pictures, I noticed her lips are BLUE! It was chilly but not that cold. Talk about making me feel like a negligent parent. Then I remembered that around this time she had a nasty fall and almost bit through her lip. Her lip was blue for a long time. So I think it was the injury, not the cold weather, causing the blue tinged lip. Okay, I feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Your baby bump is so cute! I can't wait to see the little guy! He is going to be here so soon (at lease that's how it feels to me)!

    ReplyDelete