Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas fun!

No...I am still not in labor. Still waiting. I am 39 weeks and 1 day...aka the most pregnant I have ever been. Elliott's "day" she was delivered on (38 weeks 5 days) came and went, uneventfully. I guess Baby Boy wanted his own arrival day.

In the mean time, we've been enjoying Kev being off school and have watched lots of Christmas movies, went looking at Christmas lights while drinking hot chocolate, went to the movies to celebrate the end of the semester (we watched Sherlock Holmes...good movie), and have had lots of family time. It has been really fun! Tonight we had a little Christmas party with our small group. We decided to dress the kids up in their Halloween outfits and take some pictures...why not, right? What kid doesn't like to dress up? I was actually really excited because Miss E never got to wear her Halloween outfit since she had the croup at Halloween.
Rapunzal, Yoda, a bee, and a ladybug...such a great combo.
The 2 little insects
I think Elliott really liked her costume. She didn't try to take it off and she kept petting her antenae. So funny!
Then we had some sugar cookies...yummy!
What's this green stuff all over my hands?
What do you have over there?
BEST.Sugar.Cookie.Ever (at least I think that's what she was saying by this somber stare.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment