Mason is 2 months old! Oh how the time flies.
- He is wearing size 2 diapers since about a week ago. Just like Elliott, blowouts signaled the need for a change.
- He is wearing 0-3 month clothes, however, I can tell he won't be in this size much longer! Such a growing boy.
- He typically eats every 3 hours during the day and has been sleeping 5-7 hours at night. I'm thankful he is sleeping that much, but I am definitely ready for him to sleep through the night. Even waking up once gets tiring. He did sleep until 7:00 on his two month birthday which was INCREDIBLE!
- He drinks 3-4 oz from a bottle when I'm at work. That's right, started work this week.
- He follows the eat/play/sleep routine, but he seems to have a harder time taking long naps. Maybe it's because there is so much chaos in the house with a small toddler and a barking dog, but he seems to take shorter naps than Elliott did at this age.
- He is such a smily little boy. His smiles truly warm my heart.
- He has really started "talking." His little coos are the sweetest.
- He really likes his bouncer and his swing...probably because he spends lots of time in them during the day.
- He loves to be held, but not on your chest, down in your arms. Better position to look at his sweet face.
He had his two month appointment last Monday. I must say I felt slightly crazy bringing two children under the age of two to his doctor's appointment. Elliott usually does really great at the doctor's office, but I think she cried more than he did this visit...and he got shots. It's a little difficult holding 2 crying babies. :) He is growing boy though, and here are his 2 month stats:
Weight 13 pounds 6 ounces (65%)
Height 25 3/4 inches (99%)
Head 15 3/4 inches (50%)
We love our sweet little guy and how much joy he brings to our lives!