- The sun. Cloudy and overcast gets old...fast.
- Warm weather. Can you tell we're still in the midst of a long winter here? Although this winter has been very mild (so they say), I am ready for a little warmth. You know you're perspective is skewed when you think 40 sounds really nice.
- Blue Bell ice cream. It is really a crying shame to not have something so good as Blue Bell up north. They are missing out and don't even realize it. There is no good substitution either. So sad.
- Braums. Ahhh...love me some Braum's milk, ice cream, etc. I just like the store actually. The closest thing we have here is Dairy Queen...no comparison.
- A good sandwich place. I'm sure they exist here, but I still haven't found one that I love. I am a HUGE fan of Jason's Deli and could probably eat there every day. Great healthy selections for a good price. What more could you ask for? I also LOVE Cafe Plaid. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Good Mexican food. I took good Mexican food for granted. I thought it existed everywhere. Unfortunately not. I'm a Texas girl at heart (the state not the school...just thought I should clarify) so Mexican food was a staple in our diet. Not anymore.
6 things for 6 months. Not too bad I guess.